13-17 Woodville Street, Hurstville
The development is located within the dense urban centre of Hurstville, an area undergoing rapid transformation as a major sub-centre in the Sydney metropolitan area. The challenge of the site was to design a predominantly residential building which retained a strong commercial street presence and to address a local demand for large apartments which is not being met by other developments in the area.
- 74 apartments and five shops
- large family style units with up to four bedrooms
- a genuine alternative to single dwelling houses
- utilises off-the-form precast and pre-coloured concrete
- zinc and recycled ironbark for a natural low maintenance finish