28 KEATS AVENUE, ROCKDALE
The proposal is bounded by streets on three sides and as such responds with lively façade articulation. All units are north facing with generous balcony or garden courtyard allocation. A generous public entry forecourt is drenched in northern light, landscaped and furnished for both resident and public use. The Ground Floor commercial space is given a prominent corner location with two street addresses.
- 19 x 1-Bedroom & 2-Bedroom north-facing units
- Ground Floor commercial space
- Generous public entry forecourt
- One carpark level achieved with a mix of conventional on-grade parking and car stackers
- Roof planter prevents adverse heat gain for the building