Within a tight urban site opposite Rockdale Council offices in the commercial Town Centre, the aim was to develop a mixed-use building with a strong architectural presence. The Client required a design that projected a unique image and would create a memorable urban presence. Responding to urban design initiatives established by the Council was considered a priority, giving strong emphasis and identity to the site corner.
- 54 units including five penthouses
- Ground floor commercial space
- Basement parking for 50 cars
- All units with a northern aspect and natural ventilation
- Use of architectural massing to mediate scale of building
- Some apartments dual key with attached office suites