Kewarra Beach Estate
The site’s significant watercourses, tidal estuary, pristine beach and major riparian corridors created an opportunity to enhance the village environment, providing extensive wildlife habitat and a delightful outlook. The aim is to integrate a recreational estate lifestyle with a retirement village and aged care facilities; all linked to the Kewarra Beach Luxury Resort and its mature tropical palm garden.
- Luxury residential estate with 88 tropical courtyard pavilion homes and 132 apartments • Retirement Village with 293 independent living units in terraced apartment blocks
- Residential Aged Care 90 bed facility with a resort atmosphere
- Community Facilities, Clubhouses, Wellness Spa and extensive outdoor recreation areas
- New restaurant, bar and for the resort
- Energy design and technology ecologically aware lifestyle
- Village organised discrete hamlets connected pedestrian walkways fullaccessibility